At Olalla we nurture growth, inspire achievement, and build community.
Our Olalla School community ensures that ALL students will reach their highest potential academically, emotionally and socially.
We, the Olalla School Learning Community, believe in:
- Establishing a safe, respectful, nurturing and clean environment for all students and staff
- A standards-based curriculum
- School being fun and enjoyable, both for our students and our staff
- Differentiating instruction to maximize every student's academic potential
- Teaching our students personal responsibility
- A collaborative staff that is supportive, positive and flexible
- Developing a sense of self and belonging for our students
- Using student friendly learning targets
- Effective communication between school and home, and with our community
- Using common assessments and multiple measures to assess mastery of the priority standards.